08-03-2025, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm glad this post is still active. I have been currently ripping models from Summoners Wars using Ninja Ripper 2.0.9. and, honestly, I have been having good results. The major issue was rotating the resulting model(s) and correcting the FOV, which has ben already done, using Blender. Besides that, all models and textures have been looking ok, even particle effects,
I know one the main points of discussion here has been rigging or T-Posing, which I wish it could be possible to obtain easily (for what I read, it has not been possible to obtain that with 100% accuracy).
I personally don't mind rigging characters if they are not too complex, but obviously it would be better to obtain the rig right away.
I do wonder, though:
1- Is there any other particular benefit in trying the Noesis plugins against ripping with Ninja Ripper?
2- Do you know if there is a way to force a T-pose or default pose in the emulator? Maybe using Cheat Engine...
I mention Cheat Engine cause that's what I used to force a T-pose in MK Armaggedon character selection menu, so I know it is somehow possible.
I'm glad this post is still active. I have been currently ripping models from Summoners Wars using Ninja Ripper 2.0.9. and, honestly, I have been having good results. The major issue was rotating the resulting model(s) and correcting the FOV, which has ben already done, using Blender. Besides that, all models and textures have been looking ok, even particle effects,
I know one the main points of discussion here has been rigging or T-Posing, which I wish it could be possible to obtain easily (for what I read, it has not been possible to obtain that with 100% accuracy).
I personally don't mind rigging characters if they are not too complex, but obviously it would be better to obtain the rig right away.
I do wonder, though:
1- Is there any other particular benefit in trying the Noesis plugins against ripping with Ninja Ripper?
2- Do you know if there is a way to force a T-pose or default pose in the emulator? Maybe using Cheat Engine...
I mention Cheat Engine cause that's what I used to force a T-pose in MK Armaggedon character selection menu, so I know it is somehow possible.

