Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery
#93
Hey guys. DogToon64 here. So after doing some thinking, I've decided that I'm probably not going to post in my ripping gallery threads anymore. This (and the other posts in my other threads) will probably be my last round of posts in each thread. I'm not retiring from ripping altogether, though. I still plan to rip assets from games for the foreseeable future (even though I've been a bit burned out from ripping lately and have slowed down because of it).

But before I end this post, here's some rips from the past couple of months.

WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase:
Picket Ship
Picket Ship
Dustpan
Dustpan
Card Hero
Card Hero
Mogitate Chinkuru
Mogitate Chinkuru
Pre-Made Microgame Previews
Pre-Made Microgame Previews


Updated:
Bombs Away
Bombs Away
Caterpillage
Caterpillage


Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II:
PlayStation 3:
Banner & Icon
Banner & Icon
Trophy Banner & Icons
Trophy Banner & Icons


Xbox 360:
Costume Icons
Costume Icons
Achievement Icons
Achievement Icons
Game Banner & Icon
Game Banner & Icon


Sonic CD:
PlayStation 3:
Icon
Icon
Trophy Banner & Icons
Trophy Banner & Icons


Xbox 360:
Achievement Icons
Achievement Icons
Game Banner & Icon
Game Banner & Icon


Super Mario 3D World:
Updated:
Luigi
Luigi
Title Screen
Title Screen


Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury:
Luigi
Luigi
Title Screen
Title Screen


New Super Mario Bros. Wii:
Early Roulette Block
Early Roulette Block


Half-Life:
Application Icon
Application Icon


And, that's all, folks! Thank you for reading! :)
-DogToon64
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by DogToon64 - 08-29-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by Ton - 07-26-2023, 09:22 AM
RE: DogToon64's Sprite Rippin' Gallery - by DogToon64 - 08-01-2025, 04:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)