Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Combining colorless base sprites with palettes?
#6
(05-25-2025, 10:36 PM)VSionBlood Wrote: I was trying to rip Uma Musume Party Dash sprites, and I managed to rip them when I remembered that for some reason it uses the same engine as BlazBlue. However, it seems each sprites comes in 3 parts: a json file, sets of palettes for palette swaps, and a base colorless image.
[Image: 0vvzlt.png]
Is there any conceivable way to put it together to get a colored in sprite, or am I out of luck?

If you have managed to rip them with colors, could I please have those sprites too ? Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Combining colorless base sprites with palettes? - by neptunfl4me - 08-01-2025, 06:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)