07-28-2025, 06:06 PM
So here's a small update on this:
I found out the .gtxt/.gpu formats are actually just renamed .ctpk files (why, i don't know either), so I can use something like https://github.com/dnasdw/ctpktool to extract them (which i tried once and it worked)
The model formats however are still a mystery (and i'm not smart enough to reverse engineer them)
Also gonna drop this here (a document on what i know about each format this game uses):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XQUh...p=drivesdk
bye now
I found out the .gtxt/.gpu formats are actually just renamed .ctpk files (why, i don't know either), so I can use something like https://github.com/dnasdw/ctpktool to extract them (which i tried once and it worked)
The model formats however are still a mystery (and i'm not smart enough to reverse engineer them)
Also gonna drop this here (a document on what i know about each format this game uses):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XQUh...p=drivesdk
bye now

