Hi everyone, (I hope I'm not in the wrong section). Thanks to you, I was able to get the PS1 models of Cloud, Barret, and Vincent so I can make a video where I insert the three of them in place of three of my friends and make a comic video based on a conversation I recorded some time ago. I want to use Blender, but I'm just starting out and I'm running into a problem. When I import the Cloud model into Blender, the model appears white and without the textures that are inside the folder. Could someone with more knowledge than me point me to the solution? Thanks so much.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
FF7 PS1 models + Blender
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by Henzo - 07-27-2025, 04:03 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by JEMA2311 - 08-05-2025, 05:49 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by Henzo - 08-11-2025, 10:01 AM
RE: FF7 PS1 models + Blender - by RiffRaff1138 - 08-12-2025, 06:49 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

