Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TID file HELP
#3
If you're familiar with QuickBMS, another way to deal with TID files is to use this QuickBMS script written by Random Talking Bush: https://github.com/RandomTBush/RTB-Quick...II_TID.bms
This script will convert the TID files to DDS files, which you can then convert to PNG using something like Switch Toolbox.
This was my method for every otome game I've ripped that used TID (which is a lot of them!)

(07-22-2025, 08:31 AM)RavioliApproved Wrote: However, I wasn't able to find the character sprites and the speaking textboxes which I was also looking for. I haven't gone through all of the game's files, though. This was fun and I've learnd a few things from it, however I still have many unidentified filetypes to work with. Wishing you good luck in game ripping!
I only have experience with the Switch version of Collar x Malice and not the Vita version, but I might be able to help with the unidentified filetypes. What are you having trouble with?  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TID file HELP - by meepls - 02-16-2018, 03:45 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by RavioliApproved - 07-22-2025, 08:31 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by Otomecake - 07-22-2025, 07:29 PM
RE: TID file HELP - by RavioliApproved - 07-24-2025, 04:00 AM
RE: TID file HELP - by Otomecake - 07-24-2025, 11:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)