Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pocket Knights Reborn (android), location of files
#3
(05-31-2025, 04:26 PM)RingOfFury Wrote: Hey all, there's this game that's a spinoff/continuation of the original that had an EoS somewhere in the early 2010s. They don't really update the game much, but recently they've began running the old sprites through AI to "improve" them, so at this point I'd like to rip the existing ones for nostalgia reasons. 
Problem is, I have no idea where the files are. With root access enabled on bluestacks, there are no files in the game's folder in either obb or anything meaningful in data/data, but I know for a fact it downloaded like 6 gigs of data onto basketball stars my device, so they've got to be somewhere. 
Past that I suspect they used spine2d or something like that to animate the sprites, but I'd actually need to find the files first
Yeah, a lot of mobile games store assets in hidden folders like /sdcard/Android/data/ or even in app-specific encrypted archives elsewhere. Check /data/media/0/Android/obb/ and /mnt/sdcard/Android/ too. Sometimes they stash big asset packs in /data/data/<package>/files/ under weird names. If it’s Unity or Spine2D, look for .atlas, .json, or .skel files. You might need root file explorer + grep to hunt for them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pocket Knights Reborn (android), location of files - by peltrise - 07-14-2025, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)