Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Please excuse me—may I please have my username (89spectrumpup) changed so that it matches my submitter name (89spectralpup)?

Done!
-Petie


(07-06-2025, 11:52 AM)89spectralpup Wrote: Please excuse me—may I please have my username (89spectrumpup) changed so that it matches my submitter name (89spectralpup)?

Done!
-Petie
Thank you for changing my username, Petie. I sincerely appreciate you doing this for me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by 89spectralpup - 07-06-2025, 11:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)