Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PS2) Ripping Project
#7
(06-17-2025, 02:37 PM)videojordy Wrote:
(06-17-2025, 10:49 AM)Conboiii Wrote:
(06-17-2025, 07:27 AM)videojordy Wrote: after testing yesterday, i was successfully able to rip one of the character models, not in t pose but still, i plan on doing all the characters and hopefully all the locations in the following weeks

Ok but which character did you do, hopefully it comes out great, I'm not requesting or I will get a warning which I don't want

i did troy as he appears in “now or never” with his hsm3 jersey. everything is textured properly from what i can tell and i’m looking into getting these rigged/t posed as well. 

i’ll also be doing all of the costume variants for each character
Ok hope it goes well
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PS2) Ripping Project - by Conboiii - 06-17-2025, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)