Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PS2) Ripping Project
#5
(06-17-2025, 07:27 AM)videojordy Wrote:
(06-16-2025, 12:30 PM)Conboiii Wrote:
(06-16-2025, 11:43 AM)videojordy Wrote: hey i’m also looking to do this, plan on getting a steam key and trying ninja ripper, are you still working on this?

I'm not sure tbh but thanks for asking but I don't have a home pc to use so I would have actually done the wii version at some point?

after testing yesterday, i was successfully able to rip one of the character models, not in t pose but still, i plan on doing all the characters and hopefully all the locations in the following weeks

Ok but which character did you do, hopefully it comes out great, I'm not requesting or I will get a warning which I don't want
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: High School Musical 3: Senior Year Dance (PS2) Ripping Project - by Conboiii - 06-17-2025, 10:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)