Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shockwave Flare3d Model Ripping
#6
(02-07-2024, 02:34 PM)krzysztofmini Wrote: Small update. Today I've managed to fix the bones. Now the models import fully rigged. Also fixed shading issues. Next step in the process is to write a trans-porter for F3D version 2, as the current script was unable to export some files due to a different format.

Do You Have a Mirror Of The Script I Need It?? Cool & Frosty!


Im Ripping The Models From A Kick Buttowski Game Because I Have The Loader And The Game
And It Was Maked On Flare 3D, Please Sad

The Game Is In Spanish, Here Is An Example:

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shockwave Flare3d Model Ripping - by TamagoChan - 07-03-2017, 03:46 AM
RE: Shockwave Flare3d Model Ripping - by MiloEpic - 06-16-2025, 04:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)