Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which game would you like to see a tutorial on next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
90.00%
9 90.00%
Super Mario 3D World
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
#5
(06-16-2024, 12:22 AM)DJFox11 Wrote: Thanks for the kind words! Unfortunately, the script's original link has been lost due to the takedown of the site it was originally hosted on, XeNTaX. Luckily, I still have this script and have re-uploaded it through MEGA. You can find that here. I will also update the tutorial with this working link.
Let me know if you run into any other issues!

DJ~

Heya! I know I may be a year late to say this, but I just want to say thank you so much for sharing the link to the missing script! It really helped me out and I managed to find the character models I have been looking for.

I do have a question regarding the textures of characters viewing them in SwitchBox. I have tried a few times trying to get some of the textures loading in Switchbox, even got the file viewer working but seeing the textures didn't work for me? I'm not sure if they were placeholder textures or not.
The textures I have been trying to look for are that of the Megabug. I did manage to find both of it's models (the figurine and full model) but I haven't been able to find it's actual textures seeing as a bunch of them have the same name as Megabug. Do you perhaps know the right textures of the Megabug? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - by SkidTheArtist_ - 06-15-2025, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)