Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone
Hey Everyone,

I've created new seamless metal textures to share with the community. You can find them here:
https://soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless/

They're 100% free to use, as always, like my thousands of other images, music tracks and sounds.

My images homepage is here:
https://soundimage.org/images-home-page/

If you can, please consider helping to support soundimage. My website is 100% ad-free and I pay for everything myself (including my keyboard synthesizers which are very expensive.) Your contributions make what I do possible.

You can make a small donation here:
https://soundimage.org/donate/

You can get a genre music pack here:
https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/

You can get my Music Mega Pack here:
https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/

You can hire me to create some custom music for your project:
https://soundimage.org/custom-work/

Thanks in advance for your continued support...please stay safe and keep being creative! :-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone - by Eric Matyas - 06-15-2025, 10:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)