Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks
Lots of stuff going on this week:

I've created new free Mp3 music tracks for your projects. They are:

"The Island of Horribleness"_LoFi
"Ghouls Rule"_LoFi
"Creepytown"_LoFi

Good creepy fun! You'll find them on my Horror 2 page:
https://soundimage.org/horror-2/

Ogg GENRE PACK PREVIEW VIDEOS

You can now preview my genre packs as well as my Mega Music Pack on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...QGhh6gQ3sw

CUSTOM MUSIC

I'm off and running creating a custom soundtrack for "Warbound," a strategy role-playing game set in a fantasy world.

If anyone needs some custom music created, I'd love to help out! You can contact me here:

https://soundimage.org/custom-work/

OTHER HELPFUL LINKS (I hope)
https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/
https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/

As always, enjoy, stay safe and keep being creative!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks - by Eric Matyas - 06-10-2025, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)