Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chipper Fly
#3
Hello everyone! I guess you thought I'd forgotten about this project, but no, because I have a new version, although it's still in beta. This is the third version (created on June 04, 2025), developed slowly since July of last year and with improvements such as more pixels, a fixed-frame image, changes to the color palette, the redesign of some sprites, more shortcut controls, and other features.

Here is the update (but still beta) version of Chipper Fly:

MediaFire.com: https://www.mediafire.com/file/liawwk2uf9zfony (file submitted June 04, 2025)
Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/chipper-fly-beta-3 (file submitted June 04, 2025)

This new version still available only for Windows plataforms with x86/x64 architecture. The file inside the .zip folder must contain:

· Chipper Fly.exe
· readme.txt

I encourage you to play it, and I hope you like my new update! remember, a newer version will be released in the future!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chipper Fly - by CCAM - 12-29-2023, 05:29 AM
RE: Chipper Fly - by CCAM - 07-28-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: Chipper Fly - by CCAM - 06-04-2025, 11:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)