Hey Boxy, are you there? I wanted to tell you that I tried to do the same thing like you said. I changed the LFG to MA and open it in Autodesk Maya 2022, but nothing is displayed. And plus, all the steps you did with using Notepad++ and OpenOffice Calc to make into an OBJ file seems very confusing to me. Nothing for me worked. I want you to explain more to me easy of how to do the same thing you did, step by step, by sending me a README or text file with instructions (including more screenshots). I still wanted the LFG files to be converted to OBJ files with no holes, and make the models smooth (Gouraud Shading), and apply textures to the OBJ file.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Ripping Backyard Football (GameCube) Models (.LFG Files)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

