06-01-2025, 12:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2025, 04:56 PM by Shin FireyPaperMario.)
(05-30-2025, 04:33 AM)Dazz Wrote: We did? What did we do? When have any of us ever suggested using AI or used AI, particularly with DYKG? We literally actively tell people that AI is awful. I hope you aren't trying to suggest DYKG has used AI in videos before - the only time we have was by accident with an image from online, and we immediately issued an apology for it.
The AI train is garbarge.
*Late reply* I'm not. Just saying that we need to take a stand before many other big content creators decide to bend the knee on making AI generated video content and let those AI channels become the norm.
P.S. When did y'all got called out for using a AI image in 1 of your videos? Did y'all make that apology in your discord server? I'm not part of the server due to [redacted]

