05-31-2025, 08:05 PM
Project is done, I did some quick rips for smaller things but now I want to do something else. As usual, I can imagine going back to this game at some point.
Btw, here are some WIPs that didn't make the cut:
[spoiler=Octo & Squid]
[/spoiler]
Complete and fine, but the old version on the site has battle sfx on it. Will be replaced if I ever start ripping the attack effects for this game.
[spoiler=Sprite Objects & Animations 2]
[/spoiler]
Sarcophagus, dragonhead & overworld dragon gate use an animation similar to the heavy doors. For now, the base sprites can be found here.
[spoiler=Menu / Battle HUD]
[/spoiler]
Rootrick erased background and grid for the fonts, which makes them harder to use. His own sheet serves as reference, but I didn't make it very far.
[spoiler=Goddess Keys / Light Orbs / SFX]
[/spoiler]
Another rough sheet.
I also replaced the quicksaves in the starter post and added more stuff to it.
Btw, here are some WIPs that didn't make the cut:
[spoiler=Octo & Squid]
[/spoiler]Complete and fine, but the old version on the site has battle sfx on it. Will be replaced if I ever start ripping the attack effects for this game.
[spoiler=Sprite Objects & Animations 2]
[/spoiler]Sarcophagus, dragonhead & overworld dragon gate use an animation similar to the heavy doors. For now, the base sprites can be found here.
[spoiler=Menu / Battle HUD]
[/spoiler]Rootrick erased background and grid for the fonts, which makes them harder to use. His own sheet serves as reference, but I didn't make it very far.
[spoiler=Goddess Keys / Light Orbs / SFX]
[/spoiler]Another rough sheet.
I also replaced the quicksaves in the starter post and added more stuff to it.

