05-31-2025, 02:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2025, 04:26 PM by Random Talking Bush.)
...I totally didn't stay up all night so I could submission dump the all the monsters from this game. I dunno what you're talking about.
























































































































I also added an updated Battle Effects zip fixing the transparency issue some of you may have noticed. Per RandomTalkingBush, the game uses a screen effect on all of the attacked and the like. I managed to find a Paint.net script that emulates this effect, and that's why there are the actual effects here now.
...also, it's almost 4 in the morning. I must become one with my bed. ?
Air Fire
Air Rose
Amoebia
Arch Dragon
Armored Ant
Belly Leech
Blaster
Blastoid
Blizzarder
Block Head
Bud Twig
Budd Tail
Buddy
Burnwolf
Buzzer
Carrier
Carry A1
Centipede
Chief
Cry Bringer
Daddy Angou
Dark Mauler
Dark Side
Dead Wood
De-Rappy
Desrona
Dragon Daut
Dragon Heit
Droll Monkey
Eyesore
Feiria
Fenrir Mammoth
Fierce Licker
Fighting Ant
Fire Flames
Firgamma
Flare Wolf
Flying Hydra
Forest
Fungi Spear
Fused Chief
Giga Mosquito
Glow Stick
Gran Mosquito
Grass Assassin
Grass Killer
Grass Slaughterer
Greedy Pedia
Gun Bust
Haunting Leech
Heavy Soldier
Hungry Ape
Illusionist
Imagio Buzzer
Imagio Mage
Informer
Ippo Chief
Jumping Pot
Kaisun Seller
Killgamma
King Flame
Kite Giant
Large Miner
Last Rot
Leecher
Licker
Lioness
Master Buzzer
Mazgamma
Monster
Mo-Rappy
Morphing Eye
Mosoroff
Mosquito
Mr. Death
Muscle
Neo Bignose
Neo Kaitonia
Neo Mammoth
Owl Tiara
Panthera
Pa-Rappy
Pinch Ant
Poison Fang
Poisoned Arrow
Poisoner
Polizei 55
Polizei AX
Polizei
Prince Vector
Pulser
Rascal Monkey
Reptile Kite
Ripping Blade
Rune Finger
Sakoff
Sand Boy
Sand Man
Sand Sat
Sea Lord
Sea Seer
Sea Servant
Shade Shifter
Skull Licker
Sky Tiara
Slime Cell
Slug Mess
Sniffy Rabbit
Spinning Spear
Spoil Rabbit
Storm Flames
Telstar
Terakite
Tresa Vess
Van Rider
Van
Vision Spear
Whizzle
Army Eye
Dark Force
Mother Brain
Neifirst
I also added an updated Battle Effects zip fixing the transparency issue some of you may have noticed. Per RandomTalkingBush, the game uses a screen effect on all of the attacked and the like. I managed to find a Paint.net script that emulates this effect, and that's why there are the actual effects here now.
...also, it's almost 4 in the morning. I must become one with my bed. ?

