Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone
Hello Fellow Creatives!

I made some cool new seamless texture images to share with you. Free, as always, to use in your projects with attribution. They're on my TXR - Brick - Seamless page...here's the link:

https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/

PREVIEW VIDEO

Big news for those of you who are using my music tracks:

I've created a brand new preview video that contains a sampling of my music tracks that you'll find in my Ogg Music Mega Pack. You can check it out here:

https://youtu.be/W7yQVscjqUM?si=wD1XqAOJ6_Lswgqw

PACKS THAT GROW WITH YOU

I think the coolest thing about the music packs isn't just that they keep growing as I add new tracks to them, but that Gumroad allows me to notify users so they can download the newest additions as they come out. I really like the idea of music packs that grow along with the people who are using them. :-)

You'll find the Mega Pack here:
https://soundimage.org/ogg-game-music-mega-pack/

And my genre packs here:
https://soundimage.org/ogg-music-packs-2/

As always, enjoy, stay safe and keep creating! :-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone - by Eric Matyas - 05-28-2025, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)