Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping Backyard Football (GameCube) Models (.LFG Files)
#11
So I did a little something with the OBJ file that still had holes. I used Blender, and I can actually fill them. I've been following some steps online on how to fill holes on models in Blender. In Edit Mode, I select the edges/verticies to fill in the hole, and I pressed the F key and it fills a hole on the OBJ model. It kind of works and I wanted to fill all the holes of the model, but not all of them were filled in. Is there an easy way in Blender to fill all holes in this model?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Rip Backyard Football (GameCube) Models (.LFG Files) - by TWINMILL12 - 05-19-2025, 12:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)