Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Any tools for Ripping Ultimate Muscle (GameCube) or Galactic Wrestling (PS2)?
#1
There's a game I'm trying to rip the character models from calle Def Jam: Vendetta (2003) (PS2; Gamecube. I saw it was developed by a company called syn Sophia (formerly AKI Corporation). I'm thinking that, since the developer is the same and the game genre is the same (brawler/wrestling), if there's a tool for either of these, the same tool could be used for Def Jam: Vendetta.


They made two games around the same time for the same platforms of the game I'm trying to rip called:

Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation (2003) (GameCube)
Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle (2004) (PS2)


Is anyone familiar with modding either of these games or able to point me to the right direction?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any tools for Ripping Ultimate Muscle (GameCube) or Galactic Wrestling (PS2)? - by danimalforlife - 05-03-2025, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)