Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MGS2 Rank Icons
#1
Hello! First post on this forum, and I’m all around kind of awkward on forums.

I would really like to get my hands on HQ rips of the icons that show up at the end of an MGS2 playthrough.

I’m not sure how to even get started on this, or if it’s even possible.
They usually show up with a red/black pallette, and some of the icons look like tamagotchi icons.

Can anyone help?

Cheers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MGS2 Rank Icons - by BasVH - 04-23-2025, 12:47 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by Barack Obama - 04-23-2025, 01:34 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by BasVH - 04-23-2025, 01:45 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by Barack Obama - 04-23-2025, 02:19 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by BasVH - 04-23-2025, 02:29 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by BasVH - 04-23-2025, 04:13 PM
RE: MGS2 Rank Icons - by Barack Obama - 04-24-2025, 07:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)