04-16-2025, 10:10 AM
I tried using br2podtools, it didn't work, the game is too new for it
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game - by Conboiii - 04-06-2025, 09:34 AM
RE: How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game - by Marti - 04-09-2025, 12:06 PM
RE: How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game - by Conboiii - 04-09-2025, 01:12 PM
RE: How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game - by Conboiii - 04-16-2025, 10:10 AM
|