Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help with Idea Factory TID files
#6
(04-14-2025, 03:40 PM)ikskoks Wrote:
Quote:but how do I get ReverseBox working? Running the module in IDLE spits out all sorts of error messages, which I've inserted below.

First you need to install Python 3.11, then you need to install ReverseBox with "pip install ReverseBox" command and then you can use it from the script.
Check out examples in the readme file as well.

Oh, I see! Thanks, I got reversebox installed. last question, I promise; how do I use the script on the image file? Running swizzle_psvita_dreamcast.py through IDLE or the cmd line doesn't seem to do anything. Do I need to write my own script and import the un-swizzle file into it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help with Idea Factory TID files - by yuugs - 04-13-2025, 04:49 AM
RE: Need help with Idea Factory TID files - by yuugs - 04-15-2025, 05:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)