Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
I'd like my named to be changed to "Crafted Copy" as this current name just doesn't reflect my current online identity and I want to have a (relatively) fresh start here.

Also I haven't really used forums before and I'm a bit out of my depth here, so apologies if this is the wrong way to request a name change.

Done!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Crafted Copy - 04-09-2025, 10:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)