Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Mobile] Invizimals: Battle Hunters
#11
(04-08-2025, 10:19 AM)Marti Wrote:
(04-08-2025, 07:11 AM)Maglor_El_Mago Wrote: The thing is... how can I avoid that to happen without the polygons being removed?

You must register it to enable its all functions.

You can find all information about the registration process on the following pages:

for Windows version:
http://3doc.i3dconverter.com/buy_windows.html

(04-08-2025, 07:11 AM)Maglor_El_Mago Wrote: The thing is... how can I avoid that to happen without the polygons being removed?

You must register it to enable its all functions.

You can find all information about the registration process on the following page:

for Windows version:
http://3doc.i3dconverter.com/buy_windows.html

Anyways, I think we will try to restore the missing poligons, thank you for helping^^
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Mobile] Invizimals: Battle Hunters - by Maglor_El_Mago - 04-08-2025, 02:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)