Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game
#1
The game I'm trying to do is Victorious Time to shine on Xbox 360 (a kinect game)

Please can someone figure out which program I need to use to convert these to .dae or any file format that is viewable (3d model format)

Thank you Smile

The images of what the characters look like (it's a ripping project for this game, I just need help with a .bfm to a viewable 3d model conversion)(any to recommend) (I sadly haven't got Sikowitz and Sinjin) but you get the idea


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                       
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I use (pod5, .bfm) models in an infernal engine game - by Conboiii - 04-06-2025, 09:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)