Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo Switch Pictures & Video Captures
#14
(04-04-2025, 07:37 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings, Yoshi, Bowser, Sonic, Pikachu, Lucario, Wario, Mewtwo - pretty much whoever I feel like playing as, but these are some of the fighters I play as.

I main Lucas and Sonic mainly but occasionally mii brawler.

(04-04-2025, 07:46 PM)Snow-Thunder Wrote:
(04-04-2025, 07:37 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings, Yoshi, Bowser, Sonic, Pikachu, Lucario, Wario, Mewtwo - pretty much whoever I feel like playing as, but these are some of the fighters I play as.

I main Lucas and Sonic mainly but occasionally mii brawler.

It seems like we have a lot in common! I checked out your channel and there’s some funny stuff on there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Nintendo Switch Pictures & Video Captures - by Snow-Thunder - 04-04-2025, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)