Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Y’all remember vine?
#3
(04-04-2025, 06:14 PM)Shin FireyPaperMario Wrote: Why didn't you change the colors the sprites of you throwing fireballs along with the big Mario sprites vedrsion of you?
Also. you made rookie mistake postiing your pixel art here, as we have a forums for sharing pixel art related stuff.
(edit) I see you post your SMB1 style sprites of yourself in the community pixel art thread.... Rookie Mistake man

Noted, I didn’t realize at the time of me posting that but I did post it on the pixel art thread too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Y’all remember vine? - by Snow-Thunder - 04-02-2025, 07:31 PM
RE: Pixel art I made. - by Shin FireyPaperMario - 04-04-2025, 06:14 PM
RE: Pixel art I made. - by Snow-Thunder - 04-04-2025, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)