Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Touhou Lost Word Sprite Ripping Guide
#4
Hi all,
I've decided to turn over this beast of a project to the community as a whole and am in the process of making a multi-page Google Doc on the way to get the cache files, the various types of assets, the sprite templates I use, and for the first time, how to render game assets outside the game properly (without the shadows on faces).

I feel it is detrimental of me to continue gatekeeping this information, especially with how much I wish to turn this project over to someone else and just simply consult and help the community to grow. As of now I will only turn this Doc over to people who DM me directly due to some of the methods it covers.

-Kana
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Touhou Lost Word Sprite Ripping Guide - by KanaKonpaku - 04-04-2025, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)