Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
I'd like to change my username to match how I'm known on pretty much every other platform, being "Moonlight". From what I could tell it's not used but if I somehow overlooked something. "TheMoooonlight" is also acceptable.

With this I'd also like my submissions to be moved as well.
https://www.spriters-resource.com/submitter/Luna16/

Done! "Moonlight" was already taken so I went with "TheMoooonlight" (copied and pasted - let me know if the additional Os were a typo) and updated your submitter profile to match.
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by TheMoooonlight - 03-23-2025, 02:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)