Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file
#4
(03-21-2025, 06:56 AM)Rizonza Wrote: Can I also ask, where do you first heard about this software? Is it on here or you just randomly discovered it while googling?

Sure, I can tell you. First time I've heard about this program was a few years ago when I was reading articles on Xentax Wiki (not available on the web anymore).
It was in the article called "Extraction Tools".
There's still a web archive backup of this article available here --> https://web.archive.org/web/202303150526...tion_tools

Make some copies of these tools as some of them are probably considered as lost media by now  Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by Rizonza - 03-17-2025, 12:26 AM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by ikskoks - 03-18-2025, 04:46 PM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by Rizonza - 03-21-2025, 06:56 AM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by ikskoks - 03-21-2025, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)