Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file
#3
Thumbs Up 
(03-18-2025, 04:46 PM)ikskoks Wrote: You can rip WAV files with FileStripper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eR25ZWS...sp=sharing

And then you can play them with Media Player Classic. There are exactly 11368 WAV files in this PAC archive.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Worked flawlessly and the amount of wavs I extracted was the same as your saying. Don't know how I manage to miss this program, considering I spent nearly 6 days of my life trying to unpack this.

Can I also ask, where do you first heard about this software? Is it on here or you just randomly discovered it while googling?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by Rizonza - 03-17-2025, 12:26 AM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by ikskoks - 03-18-2025, 04:46 PM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by Rizonza - 03-21-2025, 06:56 AM
RE: Ken's Rage 2 Wierd .pac file - by ikskoks - 03-21-2025, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)