Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does anyone here have experience with Game Extractor?
#18
(03-16-2025, 12:21 PM)gameripper Wrote: Yes, I can :-) Ripped 317 sprites in total, 742 sound effects and 15 music files.
You're welcome!

Dude, you're a wizard. Sucks that only the interface sprites are in BMP format, but at least extracting the sound files will be a lot easier. I'm pretty sure I know which files are the character sprites and building/map sprites, but they are impossible to crack into unless someone has the game's libraries figured out.

I'm pretty sure the MIDI is a sound test file, it is in the files but I've never heard it anywhere in game. Like, My Disney Kitchen has a MIDI of Stairway to Heaven in the game files, but it never pops up in the game itself.

Anyway, sorry for crashing out on you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone here have experience with Game Extractor? - by StishStash - 03-18-2025, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)