03-16-2025, 06:00 AM
[spoiler=Coursair (Exterior)]
[/spoiler]
The lower layer in tilemap viewer is kinda confusing, since the map has no real boundaries and doesn't repeat itself.
This goes for other outside maps too and when I was ripping Windia with this method, it was more work than it should have been.
For Coursair, I used screenshots and then recoured the black squares to magenta, at least for the lower layer.
The upper layer on the other hand will get the tilemap viewer treatment, since it's easier to keep everything apart.
[/spoiler]The lower layer in tilemap viewer is kinda confusing, since the map has no real boundaries and doesn't repeat itself.
This goes for other outside maps too and when I was ripping Windia with this method, it was more work than it should have been.
For Coursair, I used screenshots and then recoured the black squares to magenta, at least for the lower layer.
The upper layer on the other hand will get the tilemap viewer treatment, since it's easier to keep everything apart.

