Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Xbox Original Avatars (PC)
#7
(07-17-2024, 08:40 PM)Gabriel0cv Wrote: Hello, I'm trying to extract the 3d models from the Xbox 360 avatar store but the only way to extract these models is through the "Xbox Original Avatars" application. I tried using Ninja Ripper (Ver. 1.7.1) and it was not possible because it asks for an ".exe" to open the application and "Xbox Original Avatars" is a shortcut. If someone has time and can help me open with Ninja Ripper I would be very grateful. I think it would be important to save these models before closing the store.

(Translation made by Google Translate, sorry if there are errors).

Hi, any luck on this?

I saw that there is now a massive dump of Xbox 360 Avatar Items on Archive. They're bin files and have no idea if they can somehow be converted to another filetype.

Thanks.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by Gabriel0cv - 07-17-2024, 08:40 PM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by punchbee - 07-27-2024, 12:55 PM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by Gabriel0cv - 07-30-2024, 09:25 AM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by punchbee - 08-01-2024, 02:02 AM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by Gabriel0cv - 08-01-2024, 12:06 PM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by punchbee - 08-01-2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Xbox Original Avatars (PC) - by Sly Cowboy - 03-09-2025, 04:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)