Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ps1 model ripping for newbies
#11
The update kind of fixes things but Vanishing Point still has horrible textures because of Acclaim's shenanigans. But it also hasn't fixed this problem from Eutechnyx games:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=16229]

I know I'm posting the same image but this is what it looks like normally without ripping. This only affects Eutechnyx games while playing their games normally on Duckstation. I don't know if it's the emulator itself or my PC being garbage (I truly apologize if I'm being annoying at this point).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ps1 model ripping for newbies - by dionn1993 - 11-19-2024, 10:25 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by dionn1993 - 11-24-2024, 07:56 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by eldomtom2 - 02-21-2025, 09:41 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by scurest - 02-22-2025, 03:39 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by eldomtom2 - 02-24-2025, 02:39 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by scurest - 02-24-2025, 06:55 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by eldomtom2 - 02-25-2025, 02:54 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by scurest - 02-26-2025, 05:23 AM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by eldomtom2 - 02-26-2025, 02:51 PM
RE: ps1 model ripping for newbies - by Crimson Blade - 02-26-2025, 01:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)