02-04-2025, 07:55 PM
I think the studios should just stop making their games so costly to make. I would hate it if $100 was the standard price tag, because I don't think any game is worth that price, let alone $70.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Are you against or in favor of this You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| I'M AGAINST THIS (The Correct answer) | 8 | 100.00% | |
I'm in favor this. >![]() |
0 | 0% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
How do y'all feel of the new gaming industry standards being $100 for a base game?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|