01-26-2025, 08:39 PM
Last time I updated any of my computers was when I updated my iMac to 32 gigs of ram from the 16 gigs. However I upgraded to a grand spankin new gaming PC so I ended up selling the Imac.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How many times have you upgraded your computer.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by MarioFanGamer - 01-25-2025, 03:56 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by DioShiba - 01-26-2025, 08:39 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by Barack Obama - 01-27-2025, 12:13 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by DioShiba - 01-27-2025, 04:33 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by Somaticvision - 07-21-2025, 04:02 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by Barack Obama - 07-21-2025, 04:15 PM
RE: How many times have you upgraded your computer. - by Snow-Thunder - 07-22-2025, 06:47 PM
|