Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Are you against or in favor of this
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'M AGAINST THIS (The Correct answer)
100.00%
8 100.00%
I'm in favor this. >Big Grin
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How do y'all feel of the new gaming industry standards being $100 for a base game?
#1
As if the game industry endorsing $70 AAA games wasn't bad enough, Rockstar Games is willing to sell Grand Thief Auto 6 for a high price of $100 (just for the base game alone). So here's a video explaining how bad this news is, as I couldn't explain it in detail:


What's your ground on this subject? I, myself is fully 100% against games costing $100 for the base game alone, cuz why the price hike for these kinds of games after seeing how short some $70 games are ffs
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do y'all feel of the new gaming industry standards being $100 for a base game? - by Shin FireyPaperMario - 01-21-2025, 06:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)