Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Digimon World 3 submissions
#2
Today I finished the sheet for Patamon. I think my workflow and process is already improving a lot Big Grin

One thing of note is that it seems every rookie may have different jumprope sprites for the Jump Rope training, including different palettes for the sfx (I double-checked this ingame) - I will probably revise the Renamon sheet to include the specific jumprope it uses, while including every rookie's specific jumprope in all the sheets going forward.

   

To do: Veemon, Agumon, Guilmon, Kotemon, Monmon, Kumamon.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Digimon World 3 submissions - by Bluwiikoon - 01-17-2025, 05:33 PM
RE: My Digimon World 3 submissions - by Bluwiikoon - 01-19-2025, 08:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)