Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Wish I knew about this thread much sooner lol- I'd like to request a name change to TattleameliaMLG, if possible, due to my old one containing my deadname. I'd also like all my TSR submissions under this old username to be changed to be under the new one.

Done! And thank you for linking your submitter profile - so few remember to do so.
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by TattleameliaMLG - 01-18-2025, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)