Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Summoners War extraction
#1
Wink 
Hey there, I'm currently working on a way to extract models, textures, and animations from Summoners War. I know that there was a previous user named aceres that would extract Summoners War models. He basically revealed that the contents are in the .dat files of the game. I found it but don't know how to extract the files. He said he made a script to extract the contents of the .dat file but he made up some reason as to why he can't share the file. Is there any other way to extract the .dat files or a Summoners War .dat extractor script out there? Please and thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Summoners War extraction - by NikaFruit - 01-11-2025, 02:59 PM
RE: Summoners War extraction - by JEMA2311 - 08-03-2025, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)