Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Twilight Princess GCN map texture issues in Blender
#3
(01-02-2025, 10:06 AM)Electromax Wrote: This doesn't help answer your question... but I used noclip.website to create this map:
https://www.deviantart.com/vgcartography...-919220867

This is still helpful. Could you tell me how you got around noclip's culling? I'm mostly concerned with overworld locations. Hyrule Field is enormous, and whenever I zoom out it seems to cull or blur much of the map (Goron mines screenshot attached for reference). Also, did you have a way of getting the camera at exactly the angle you wanted? I'm hoping to have a perfectly perpendicular top-down view. I can zoom in and change the field of view, but then everything is stretched out.

Basically, I'm open to any method that will allow me to view the maps in an expanded top-down view with correctly displayed textures. Switch Toolbox has issues with showing the proper textures (like Blender) and BMDview2 has onscreen text I can't remove along with camera control limitations. Being able to pan the camera vertically (relative to the camera, not zooming in and out) while zoomed in would also help.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Twilight Princess GCN map texture issues in Blender - by Saraf - 01-03-2025, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)