Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A question of sorts regarding requests
#13
I still don't get this.

If I am not a good spriter I post my plan in the "sprite project" saying "I'm willing to accept help with ___" hoping some one will offer to help.

But.

"This board is for projects THAT ARE ALREADY UP AND RUNNING. Projects with no material to show will be locked"

Well if I can't sprite how do I produce "materials" to show. Do I explain my story? If I am not quite sure what direction to go with some thing where do I ask for feedback?

Just saying "I want to start ___, anyone want in?" is a big no, no?


Messages In This Thread
RE: A question of sorts regarding requests - by NappyXD - 02-01-2009, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)