Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sketches for a PS2 model ripper
#8
I actually need help to get this emulator running. I have a new laptop and decided to download the emulator. It gave me errors that have the missing MSV140 and VCRuntime140. I downloaded the missing DDL's and now it gave me another error which is the typical error 0xc00007b. I did everything, reinstall, download the c++ drives thing, and nothing. I don't know what else I can do to fix this problem.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed the problem. Models do come stretched and lots of culling, but it's enough to fix things. Hopefully another update in the future would be good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sketches for a PS2 model ripper - by scurest - 09-02-2024, 03:47 AM
RE: Sketches for a PS2 model ripper - by Devvy - 10-04-2024, 08:43 PM
RE: Sketches for a PS2 model ripper - by sr_shake - 12-18-2024, 05:43 PM
RE: Sketches for a PS2 model ripper - by Crimson Blade - 12-23-2024, 08:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)