Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping files from PS2 .isos
#1
I would like to rip audio files etc. from .isos of some PS2 games. However, the .isos appear to use methods of storing files I can't find info on.
  • The first type has the majority of disk space used by four files: null.1g, null.2g, CDROM.fpd, and SOUND.fpd. I presume most of the game's data is in these files, but I can't find anything on how to extract them.
  • The second type has the majority of disk space used by DATA.MF and a "DSJ" file containing a number of .dsj files. It also stores the game's FMVs as .pss files, which I can play but without audio (do .pss files contian audio?).
Hopefully someone here knows something about these file types and how to extract them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping files from PS2 .isos - by eldomtom2 - 12-14-2024, 04:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)