Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping textures out of sch/dat files in the Great Escape (PC)
#1
Hello. I'm trying to rip textures from the PC version of the Great Escape (2003) for use in a PCSX2 texture pack. The game files in the PC version are structured like this:

https://images4.imagebam.com/dc/83/7b/MEY1SDX_o.jpg

It's a mix of sch, dat and dll files. I have no idea what software was  used by the developers to package the files. I already tried using Ninja Ripper, but it failed to dump many of the textures, so I want to extract them directly out of the game's folder. Could anyone tell me, please, what tools can be used for that purpose?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ripping textures out of sch/dat files in the Great Escape (PC) - by FrankDrebin1926 - 12-11-2024, 07:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)