Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Simpsons Game (Wii) - Asset Ripping (.wii / .enBE / .asrBE / .guiBE)
#1
Question 
Hello there! Recently i've been trying to rip the assets from the Wii version of The Simpsons Game and I need help to extract the files from it. From what I know the game uses Asura Engine, and the ".wii" files contain the textures, models, and sounds for the level, the ".enBE" files have the character voicelines, the ".asrBE" files contain the subtitles and text strings, and the ".guiBE" files contain stuff for the GUIs. I tried looking online for tools to extract the files but I wasn't able to find anything much to help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Simpsons Game (Wii) - Asset Ripping (.wii / .enBE / .asrBE / .guiBE) - by PolyMars - 12-01-2024, 03:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)